Meeting and exceeding the expectations of our families and their children is the most important indicator of “success” for us.
- We have been a Wyoming Preschool for over 60 years
- We maintain a low student to teacher ratio – 3-4’s classes 1:6/2:12 and Pre-K classes 1:6/2:12
- We have a high level of teacher education and training (all classroom teachers are degreed and complete additional training hours annually in the area of Early Childhood Education)
- We use a project-approach curriculum aligned with Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards and the 21st Century Learning Goals for Wyoming City Schools
- Beautiful environments designed to connect to nature and home, inspired by the schools of Reggio Emilia
- Reader/Writer Workshop format for literacy development
- We use the preschool version of many of the Wyoming City Schools curriculum elements. This includes the preschool version of WCS phonics and handwriting programs.
- Our curriculum emerges from the interests and ideas of the children. Children should be given the opportunity to follow their interests; skills can best be developed through a child-centered curriculum and environment.
- We believe children should be given opportunities to express what they are learning through art, music, language and play